Wepua te Wero
This is the time to be good to yourself and to keep things real. We can still provide rich learning experiences for ākonga by offering smaller activities and in another way. ‘Wepua te Wero!’ is an activity pack which includes a range of short activities.
How to use:
- Choose activities from the categories below (they can be chosen randomly, or as listed).
- Copy and paste your chosen activities into the weekly grid (see example below) and share with whānau and ākonga via your classroom or kura facebook page.
- Alternatively, copy and paste into the grid, print off the grid and send or deliver to your students.
- Encourage whānau to be involved and do at least one activity together each day.
- If the internet is available, ask tamariki to document their mahi by taking a photo or video to share with others.
Click on the icons below to see the activities in each category.