Wepua te Wero
‘Wepua te Wero!’ is an activity pack of short activities and learning experiences to share with whānau to support learning at home.
How to use:
- Choose activities from the categories below (they can be chosen randomly, or as listed).
- Copy and paste your chosen activities into the weekly grid (see example below) and share with whānau and ākonga via your classroom or kura facebook page.
- Alternatively, copy and paste into the grid, print off the grid and send or deliver to your students.
- Encourage whānau to be involved and do at least one activity together each day.
- If the internet is available, ask tamariki to document their mahi by taking a photo or video to share with others.
Click on the icons below to see the activities in each category.